The purchase management module links the management modules and ancillary accounting:
- For leases taken, contract and order management to enable receipt of lessor invoices
- For equipment maintenance contracts
- For orders related to billable curative maintenance out of contract
- For contracts and orders enabling all planned technical operations for the buildings (investments, major maintenance, small repairs, inspection visits, etc.).
The following are the main characteristics of the module:
- Management of framework contracts, contract models, order contracts, consumption and services contracts, project contracts, etc.
- Management of simple orders, orders on contract, orders on project, etc.
- Commitments with automatic, manual or calculated reception
- Acceptance management (worksite acceptance or intervention report, merchandise delivery slip, implicit acceptance of consumption contracts, etc.)
- Configurable approval workflow, as sophisticated as required.
EPI sub-module (Electronic Purchase Invoices)
Mass processing of electronic purchase invoices for commitments, based on the international EDI format.
- Invoice qualification: matching with a commitment, with pending receipts
- Invoice approval process: total or partial approval, refusal and request for a credit, invoice for several successive receipts, payment approval
- Anomaly detection and repair
- Configurable approval workflow
- Flow of invoices to Compiere or to the client’s IS accounting
- Payment based on the payment approval.